Tracking4Web is highly scalable and are designed to support hundreds of thousands of users and customers. Designed to run on multiple platforms, they can be deployed on a wide variety of hardware and software to maximize your existing infrastructure.
Although the application is designed to scale across multiple servers and environments only one machine is necessary to begin with. As your needs expand, you can add multiple instances and layers.
Tracking4Web supports any client with Web browser access. No plug-ins, ActiveX controls or client side technology required.
Certified browsers include:
- Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0
- Firefox 1.x, 2.0
- Netscape Navigator 7.x, 8.x
- Opera 8.0, 9.0
- 512 MB of physical RAM
- 20 MB of available hard disk space
- Additional hard disk space available for Database and the attachment files
- RedHat Enterprise 2, 3, 4, 5
- SUSE Linux 9, 10
- Windows 2000, 2003 Server
- Solaris (x86,SPARC) 8, 9, 10
- FreeBSD 4.8 or above
- HP-UX 10 or above
- AIX 5 or above
Web Server Requirements
- Operating System: Linux or Windows
- Web Server: Apache or IIS
- Scripting Language: PHP 5.1.3 or above
- Database: MySQL 4.1.1 or above
- Zend Optimiser installed
- If you're unsure whether your server meets these requirements, simply contact us with your FTP details and we'll check for you free of charge.
Other items you will need:
- A program capable of unzipping compressed files. There are many programs currently available including:
- A FTP Client for uploading files to your server: